Everywhere I look, there’s something beautiful always popping out from somewhere. I cannot get over the astounding beauty here in New Zealand. I am currently in a small town on the south island, so this is just a snippet of what mother nature has to offer.
Check it out (:
- Clearly, this last photo is not a flower nor plant but I stumbled upon this beauty on a evening walk and had to capture it. This will be my winter house. or whatever the kids say these days, #housegoals.
- && this photo was actually right above Queenstown. Which also was featured on the air New Zealand, that you can check out here. I’m going to brag a bit hehe, since I’ve never had a photo of mine featured before. It’s a beaut for sure!
My go-to anytime brekkie meal is hands down, avo on toast. YUM! I’m going to be honest, after the first time I tried Vegemite, I was not sold. However, I highly believe it’s an acquired taste that I crave almost every am.
Benefits of avo on toast w/ coconut oil:
- Vegemite: RICH source in Vitamin B.
- Coconut Oil: Improvements on blood sugar, boost thyroid function & increases digestion.
- Toast: Pyramid foot; wheat.
- Last but not least, most important ingredient: AVO; fatty acids, natural energy, calcium, iron, magnesium and (zinc, good for the immune system).
Overall this brekkie choice is great for the menu, especially if you need something quick for that rushing morning because as we all know it is the most important meal of the day!
WARNING: When spreading on the Veg, a little goes a long way. If you’re new at the whole veg experience I would recommend to use a little as possible then gradually spreading on as much as you’d like. It’s not Nutella or butter, go easy tiger.
Twenty Sixteen is right around the corner… how insane does that sound? I remember when 2010 hit, it was a catasrophy, is it said twenty-ten or two thousand-ten but that was 6 years ago. I cannot wrap my head around how fast the year has flown by. Every year cliché as it is, because it works I write down my goals, dreams and aspirations. I have noticed over the years, majority of them do come true if I write it down, that way I can see that IS my goal and not forget it or put it off. Most of them happen though not in my timing which the Lord has really put on my heart but I’m learning to be patient and to trust in the Lord with all my heart and not to lean on my own understanding.
TWENTY SIXTEEN GOALS (these are in no order)
- QUIET TIMES, QUIET TIMES, QUIET TIMES
- Surrendering myself to God and picking up my cross daily
- Creative, fashion job and or using my skills to the best of my ability (job)
- My own place
- More responsible
- Living for Jesus not for man.
- Bringing my inner artist out of me
- Surround myself with life-giving, Christ living friends
- GRACE, GRACE, GRACE
- FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEDOM
- Multiple marathons
- Being more thankful and grateful
Hear me out though, I’m not going to start pursuing these goals or attempting to achieve these goals when midnight hits or the New Year starts. I’ve been adamant about all these goals, they’re just a main priority now for me with also the New Year, perfect timing as well. I know I can achieve them in a matter of time, depending on how bad I want the change though… HAPPY NEW YEAR! If you make a to-do list or have a vision board, comment down below and let me know! I am always interested into hearing what others goals are. Here’s to being strong and courageous this new year!