21 things I learned by 21.(Even though my birthday was last week, it’s better late than never.)
- Healthcare, taxes and wrinkles are what’s ahead.
- Having hobbies makes you productive.
- Enjoy your surroundings; you don’t know where you’ll be next.
- Be content with what you have.
- Knowing the worth of a dollar is one of the keys to life.
- Being alone doesn’t mean you’re lonely, it literally means you’re alone & that’s ok.
- Reading is enjoyable.
- I have an obsession with shoes & jackets.
- Life goes on.
- Friends come and go.
- Have friends who aren’t afraid of confrontation.
- Don’t do what makes you happy, do what will glorify our Sovereign King.
- SLEEP, whenever you get the chance.
- One-way tickets do change your life.
- Forever will be a mountain girl.
- Starring at oceans don’t really bring me peace or happiness, it’s actually frightening.
- Singing brings me great joy, no matter how off pitch I may be.
- Talk less, listen more.
- J.O.Y (Jesus Others Yourself).
- Age is just a number.
still cannot believe I am 21… but I am, so that’s that. Happy Birthday to me!