I still cannot believe I am 20 years old today. It came so quickly, I hardly ever had time to be a kid. I thought it would be nice to share 20 fun facts about myself, to you.
1. I am 25% Japanese.
2. I can make a clover with my tongue.
3. I use to hate writing.
4. I have played soccer since I was 4 & still do.
5. I love Jesus with all my heart.
6. I weighed 2lbs 2oz when I was born.
7. I love getting dirty and being outside.
8. I am more independent right now in life, then I ever have been.
9. I come from a family of six.
10. I have 2 tattoos.
11. My favorite go-to meal is: Rice, Egg whites, Shoyu and Sriracha on top.
12. I love to snowboard.
13. I have buzzed off all my hair before for cancer.
14. I’ve had a lot of trials and tribulations in life but I mean who hasn’t?!
15. I have never ran a 5k marathon.
16. My mom is Japanese.
17. I have many and I mean many pet peeves.
18. I can motivate myself very well, however, the follow thru part I am not so well at.
19. I use to be a shopaholic.
20. I am a overcomer!