I have never really been a hair product gal, until today, seriously. I have a short (chin length) bob and my hair is thin(ish) dead straight. I usually do perms to have it wavy however my hair is too short for that. I also did not want to get a curling iron because I am trying to minimize the heat as much as I can, to keep my hair from looking dead. As a curious gal I am, I googled, some hair products to make your hair wavy and happen to come across “Not your mothers beach babe texture sea salt spray”. Of course I looked up reviews before buying it and most of them were good, so I took a chance. As a desperate must find new hair-look customer I went out and bought this product, surprisingly it was really cheap as well. I went home, tried it out and bam, my hair was wavy. Kidding, it’s actually more of a 4 step process, so that being said.
1. You will need wet or damp hair.
2. Twist about a 1 inch strand of hair and blow dry it for 10-15 seconds, while holding the ends of your hair. Do that around you head as much as you’d like until you look you have dreads.
3. Spray this magnificent spray all over, in-between and underneath your hair.
4. Scrunch it up and down, play with it for a little and you should have those “beach like waves” that your hair can feel like as if it was a beach! It’s doesn’t take that much time, it’s a look for really an occasion, minimal heat, long-lasting waves & smells like summer. Goodbye dead flat straight hair, Hello Gorgeous smelling beach waves!!
- This can also be a great stocking stuffer or present for someone who is in need of some textured hair!!
Ingredients: Water, Sea Salt, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone PEG-8, Meadowfoamate, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Frangrance (parfum), Sodium Benzoate.
&& Infused with Dead Sea Salt and Sea Kelp.
- Target $4.79
- FYI: short beach wave bobs are totally “in” if you like to stay up to date with the latest trends, this is the perfect hair style for you!
- I give this product a 10-10.
Happy Holidays (:
Big City Dreamer